HangOut - Street Debate!
Slotermeer, New West, Amsterdam
The street where we painted was chosen to host the third of eight series of events where the local Youth challenges various social and political issues.
This time, they will be asking “where do donations go?” to Unicef, Green Peace and Isamic Relief.
The event was brought to the Tante Ali Buurhuis by Stichting Combeat, EEN, KidZArt and Artches for Youth.
more information is available via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Remove the word ‘love’”, said a wise man to me, “or business people will run a mile away”. He’s ever so right, I thought to myself.
2 hours later I purchased the current issue of Monocle on a subject of CHARM and ‘why businesses, brands and nations need a new buzzword for 2012 and beyond”.
1. SMILE : a small gesture transforms transactions and makes them matter
2. BE HONEST : be proud of qualities that can’t be faked
3. BE TRUE : have an opinion. Don’t workshop your vision
4. BE FRIENDLY : we all want a bit more warmth
5. AND… : charm is not measurable. Bad luck for copy-cat firms